Terms & Conditions
If you are not in agreement to any or all of the terms stated in this Terms and Conditions of Use, we prohibit you from accessing our website any further.
Any or all claims related to 10Casinos.com website shall be under the laws of the State of Singapore.
Use of License
10 grants players the license to download a single copy of the content in this website, be it information or software, temporarily. However, this license is only applicable if the intent for such download is for transitory, non-commercial, and personal use only.
Because this is a grant of license, not a transfer of title, you are therefore prohibited to:
- Copy or make any changes in the materials.
- Utilize the materials from the website for commercial purposes and/or public showing be it commercial or non-commercial.
- Tamper, change, or in any way modify any software obtained from our website.
- Tamper, change, or in any way modify any proprietary or copyright notations from the materials obtained from our website.
- Transfer the materials obtained from our website to another person.
- Copy, echo, represent, or imitate the materials obtained from our website.
All the materials which can be found from and on our website, 10Casinos.com, are copyrighted and are protected by applicable trade mark laws.
If and when any of these restrictions are violated, the license shall automatically, without further notice and at any given time, be terminated. Once terminated, you shall be required to destroy any material you have obtained from our website, be it in printed or electronic form.
10 Casinos does not make any warranties, be it implicitly expressed or implied. All materials which can be found on our site are given as is.
10 Casinos disclaims all and any other warranties and conditions, be it implied or expressed. This includes non-infringement of intellectual property and/or other violation of rights.
10 Casinos also does not guarantee the accuracy and reliability of the utilization of materials or content on this website or any other websites linked to 10Casinos.com. The materials on this website could contain errors, be it photographic, typographical, and/or technical errors. Nor does 10Casinos.com guarantee or make any commitment that the materials are current, updated or complete.
These third party sites have not been reviewed by 10 Casinos, so is not accountable for such third party sites and its contents. Nor is linking an indication of endorsement by 10 Casinos.
Under no circumstances shall 10Casinos.com be held liable - including and without limitations - for damages, loss of profit, loss of data arising out of the inability to use or misuse any materials obtained from 10Casinos.com. This shall be applicable regardless of any prior notification to 10Casinos.com or any of its authorized representatives.
Revisions and modifications
10Casinos.com may modify, revise or change the materials and content which can be found on its website without further notice and at any given time. The Terms and Use stated on 10Casinos.com may also be modified, revised or changed at any given time and without further notice.
We value your privacy the way we do ours. Thus, we are dedicated to conduct our business with our clients in accordance with the privacy policies we have set in place to maintain your confidentiality. This is how we collect and use your personal information:
- 10Casinos.com will inform you the purpose of why we are collecting your personal information. We will do this before or at the time of collection and will only collect through fair and lawful means.
- 10Casinos.com will use your information only to fulfil the purpose of why we are collecting your information, either specified by us or as required by law. We will retain your information only for as long as it is needed to fulfil the purpose of such a collection.
- 10Casinos.com will safeguard your information with reasonable security measures necessary to protect it from theft, loss, unauthorized access, copying, modifications, or disclosure.
- 10Casinos.com will make its privacy policies, practices, regulations, terms, and conditions readily available to its clients.