Top 10 Online Casinos
The best online casino sites in May 2021
Welcome to 10Casinos.com’s Top 10 Online Casinos list, a page which is specifically designed to provide you with a constantly updated ranking of the best online casinos in the industry. Our ranking system is unique and relies exclusively on real players votes, making it a reliable and accurate indicator of the experience one can have at a certain online casino. Furthermore, we’ve also put together an extensive guide to help you rate casinos yourself, and decide whether a certain website is right for you or not. Keep reading to learn important information about the best online casinos, how to choose them and how to provide your own feedback once you’re done playing!
TOP 10 ONLINE CASINOS
Below, you’ll find a top with the best 10 online casinos featured our website, each of them with its rating, first deposit bonus, and comprehensive review page. But that’s not all, because you can further expand the list by using the Show More button, this will reveal more casinos. To refine your search, use the available filters: accepted country, new casinos and free bonus. At the moment, there are 312 casinos which welcome players from United States, so go on and find the right one for you! Currently, the best online casino is 007Slots Casino, with a score of out of 10.
Keep in mind that our ranking system is completely impartial and relies solely on players’ feedback. You can keep up with the trends by checking the arrows below the casino rank, and see whether a casino has kept its position, went up or even down since last month. Don’t forget to come back and provide your own feedback once you’ve tried out any of the popular casinos on our website!
10CASINOS.COM RATING SYSTEM AND SPECIAL FEATURES
We consider that the defining feature of our rating system is the fact that it works completely independently from us. This allows players to accurately provide feedback based on their experience. As a result, our community can benefit from relevant and accurate feedback, which truly reflects the casino atmosphere and way of treating its customers. In order to rate any online gambling website, simply use the Drag to Rate tool to choose any number on a scale from 1 to 10 based on your own experience at the casino.
In the image below you can see some of the most important and unique tools which provide information and help you find your perfect casino easier. Let us take a more in-depth look at each one of them:
- Score: This big, noticeable number displays the average score of the casino, it is based on taking the average rating of users who rated this casino. You’ll notice that it changes color, with green being used for grades above 8, orange for scores between 5 and 7.9 and a bright red color for anything below 5, which in a way warns players of the casino’s potentially sub-standard quality. We advise you to be cautious when stumbling upon a low-rated casino. We advise you to be cautious when stumbling upon a low-rated casino and steer away from those which are blacklisted. Note that rogue casinos will be displayed at the bottom of each list category, and will not have a score. Furthermore, each page belonging to a blacklisted casino will have a warning note at the top so that players will know to avoid it.
- Votes Number: The votes number represent the number of unique scores provided by players. It is particularly important, as it ensures the fact that a casino with a single vote of 10 cannot hold the first position in our tops. This also contributes to the unbiased character of our ranking, as it prevents third parties from boosting their casino ratings and decrease accuracy and reliability.
- Trends: The arrows below casino ranks will tell you about the casino’s change in position since the previous month. They also change color, just like the score, with green highlighting a positive rank change, orange representing stagnation and red a negative change in positions. There’s even a small number which shows you exactly how many positions did the casino gain or lose from the previous month.
- Ranking History: This droplist located above the casino top enables you to take a look at rankings from previous months. This comes in handy if you want to check out other top casinos which held the spotlight in the past.
- Filters: There are three main filters located at the top of the list: country accepted, new casinos, and free bonus. Each title speaks for itself and will enable you to narrow down the slots list to those which suit your preferences better.
WHAT TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN RATING AN ONLINE CASINO
When you’re playing at an online casino, one of your main goals is entertainment and perhaps even getting those lucky winnings to boost your funds. User experience is, indeed, extremely important when you’re rating a gambling website, but we’ll also highlight a number of equally-essential factors which you might have overlooked:
- Safety & Fairness: Our team ensures that each casino on the list is properly licensed by the relevant authorities, and we advise you to do your own research as well before you open your account with a gambling website. You can find details about both license and certifications on the casinos’ review pages.
- Customer Support: After you chose a casino from the list below, you’ll find a list of available customer support channels. From live chat to email, having ways of reaching the support department as quickly as possible is a vital factor for positive player experience. You’ll want your concerns addressed as quickly as possible, especially since they might also involve money. Please consider how easy it was for you to solve your issues before giving a casino its final score.
- Software Providers: The availability of multiple software providers at an online casino is indicative of the game variety, but it also certifies the website’s reliability, as prominent brands rarely collaborate with untrustworthy casinos. Among the most popular names, you’ll encounter NetEnt, Playtech, and Betsoft.
- Games Selection: Playing a single type of casino games can be fun for only so long. Players don’t usually want to waste time and money creating accounts with multiple websites and depositing at each one of them, so the best choice is one which offers a wide range of options, from slots to table games or even bingo and scratch cards. Live dealer is quite popular among players as well, so make sure you can find all you’re looking for in one place before signing up at a gambling website.
- Payment Methods: Being able to use the payment method you’re most comfortable with both to deposit and withdraw money is always an important thing when gambling online. Whether your go-to option is Bitcoin, Neteller or PayPal, make sure you check out each casino’s review page and see if they accept it.
- Bonus Offers: You’ll rarely find players to turn down a freebie, and that’s because they are either free spins or free cash which give you the chance to boost your balance. On our website, there are [free registration bonus casinos number] which offer no deposit gifts upon registration, but many will provide their existent players with a bonus here and there - be it free or not. Keep in mind to take this aspect into account when rating a casino.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility: It’s always a plus to be able to access your online casino account from anywhere, anytime. Whether you’re a PC fan or you prefer mobile gambling, using your smartphone or tablet, it’s important to be able to choose. Don’t forget to check this particular detail on the gambling website, to make sure it meets your needs and expectations.
SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS
The purpose of the comprehensive guide on this page is to make it easier for you to both pick the perfect online casino to play at, while simultaneously helping you understand the ranking system so you can contribute to it in the future. Remember to come back to this page from time to time to check changes in rankings, trending casinos and more. Have fun and don’t forget to come back and provide your own feedback once you’re done!